Monday, December 13, 2010

I know, I know




Yes, it has been over a year since my last post. Life happened and I find myself missing the blogging world. So, I'm back. Too much to catch up on so I am giving you an updated family picture and 5 of my favorite things that have happened- enjoy!

1) Jeremy and I have been living in Boone, NC almost three years now working with students at Appalachian State and Lees McRae through InterVarstiy Christian Fellowship. It is pretty much awesome.

2) I am still a consultant with Mary Kay, loving the skin care products more and more (especially in the dry winters) and having fun pampering women with the great products.

3) November 25th of last year I gave birth to our daughter, Moriah Conklin, with the help of my amazing husband and incredible Midwife, Carrington. I will ALWAYS use a midwife now for any future children we may have. (no, I am NOT pregnant)

4) I learned how to use a sewing machine last year with the help of some App students. I've made coasters, napkins, and even a dress that I've worn twice- this is a miracle considering my abilities. Looking forward to more projects!

5) God has been teaching me more and more that I NEED HIM and HIM alone- I cannot rely on man or on circumstances or on routine, I must rely on HIM and that is GREAT news ;)

P.S. Want some AMAZING family photos like ours??? Check out SR Photography . . . . I cannot say enough GREAT things about them!!!




2 comments:

chris said...

These are amazing family portraits. What a treasure. I'm so glad you discovered sewing. It's been such a source of joy for me. Merry Christmas.

robyn L. said...

Wow, Tracy! It's been SO LONG! Glad to have you back in the blogosphere! :)