Thursday, June 19, 2008

Things I will miss about VA Part 1

The Mingee's!!! Joshua will miss play time with Aiden- his good friend that he has known since he was born. Nine months is a long time in baby months. I will miss all the great times I spent with Lauren, the walks around the mall, the phone calls for help, and the Godly advice she passes my way. Jeremy will miss his weekly lunches with Jeff and all the "dad" time they have to share. What a blessing it has been for the Greenberg's to have the Mingee's to spend time with. We won't be too far away, so we know God will continue to be at work in our friendship.

2 comments:

robyn L. said...

When do we get to see "Part 2"? I'm impatient! ;)

Lauren said...

Right back at ya! We love and will miss you, but know that this is where God wants you to be! Can't wait to see how He uses you in Boone!