Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Fun things for mom!

I am loving all of these blessings God has given me here:

A great home church: Crosspointe Community Church

A women's discipelship group on Friday mornings - we are going through "Gospel Transformation"

MOP's- a group for Mom's with Preschooler's that meets twice a month for fellowship, community, and they watch the little ones for us!

Reading Tuesdays! Reading day every day at the library- but Tuesday's are our favorite storyteller!

Molly and Fiona- a mother and daughter (4 months old) I have befriended and spend lots of fun time with

Games with my hubby! Since cable does not exist in our house, we have been enjoying lots of time playing games on the couch at night. Phase 10 and Monopoly have been our regular ones!

1 comment:

Caroline said...

I'm so glad you're transitioning into the Boone community and that you've got places to go and people to see. Of course, I never doubted that you'd be able to transition well, You're Tracy P. Greenberg after all!