Monday, September 29, 2008

Must have something sweet . . . .


So, I'm not sure if it is fair to blame Joshua or not, but ever since the third trimester of my pregnancy- I have had the WORST sweet tooth ever. Don't hear me wrong- before Joshua I would love to eat up a bowl, or two, of ice cream- grab a candy bar in the line at the grocery store- pick all of the M&M's out of my homemade Gorp. Things are much different now- Jeremy can testify. I feel the NEED to have dessert all the time. Now, I know I don't NEED it- but the desire and craving goes beyond my belly to the deepest parts of my soul. Seriously, just ask Jeremy. There is a pumpkin pie sitting on my stove cooling and it is all the self control I have in me to wait the recommended 2 hours of cooling before I eat it. I can taste it right now- with whiped cream on top!!! Mmmmmm . . . . Is there a cure for this addiction? Is there hope for my poor teeth? Will I ever find a "healthy" dessert to indulge in with no guilt? In honor of my cravings- I give you my top 3 lists tonight of favorite sweets :) Don't forget to let me know some of your favorites!!!

Candy Bars

Snickers
Nestle Crunch
Kit-Kat

Ice-Cream

Coffee
Mosse Tracks
anything with caramel

Pies

Pumpkin
Pecan
Chocolate

Best Overall

Tiramasu
Tiramasu
Tiramasu

P.S. I will wait the full 2 hours to eat the pumpkin pie- I have half an hour to go, and Jeremy will be home soon to join me :)

1 comment:

robyn L. said...

Frosted Shredded Wheat. I know, that's a cereal, not a dessert. But, it's loaded up with sugar, and it's what I go for when I'm craving sugar, which happens several times a week. :)