Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Football . . .

Jeremy and I went to the first App State home game a few weeks back- along with 30,000 other screaming students, alumni, fans, and locals. It was INSANE. I think I went to 4 football games in total while I was a student- things sure have changed in 8 years. The students now can't believe that football was ever any different than it is now. With the mountaineers being back to back to back champions- it seems like the team was always incredible. Homecoming is this weekend and I may end up just staying home with the Joshua. I don't know if I could handle another game- don't get me wrong- I LOVED going and watching the guys rip into the other team- but I was so tired from just a few hours on my feet! I am getting old. Besides, there are lots of Alumni coming in for the weekend and I'm sure I am going to have fun just catching up with old friends- which is more important to me anyway :) GO APP STATE!!!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Aww...your post makes me miss Virginia Tech football games...I'd say CNU games, but I never went to any of those. Glad you guys are doing so well. You look so happy in that picture. Miss you.