Thursday, October 23, 2008

TAG

My first official TAG!!!!





Thanks Lauren! I loved reading yours- but I do admit similar feelings: do I have any truely interesting or earth-shattering facts to share about myself? I may have to enlist my hubby as well! (BTW, Lauren, Iron Man was the last movie I watched as well :) )


Seven Random/Weird facts about myself:

1) My first real job was the summer after my junior year of high school. I worked in the Press Room for the Greensboro News and Record Newspaper. I went in at 11pm and was off by 4am. This was apealing because 3 of my high school buddies also worked there. During the summer we would hang out at night until we went in to work at 11. Then we would crash after 4am and wake up at 1 or 2 in the afternoon the next day. I shuffled sales papers and inserts into a big machine that would feed them into each individual paper. Not bad for a summer job.

2) I gave birth to my baby boy with no drugs. I'm not bragging, don't get me wrong. I watched a video of a woman getting an epidural and it sealed my decision to try for "natural." The question I get most often is "did it hurt?". Ummmm. . . YES!

3) My sister threw me a surprise birthday party for my Sweet Sixteen. She was only 13 at the time, calling all my "cool" friends to spread the word. I had no idea and burst into tears when I walked into my house. I got her back real good- A surprise 21st birthday a month before the actual birthday (She was going to be in Italy). So, we are even . . . for now :)

4) I am married to the IV Staff worker of App State. This is where I went to college and became a believer through IV. It all comes around full circle.

5) I have hair that grows on the palm side of my index finger. A great fact I always use when playing 2 truths and a lie. I had surgery when I was 5 on my finger and they used a skin graph from my leg. Now my finger gets tan in the summer on the palm side and it has a little peach fuzz. Just about the size of a quarter.

6) I'm a sucker for Jane Austin books and movies about them. A&E Pride and Predjudice is my all time favorite (only slightly behind the Godfather over all!) I made Jeremy watch it when we were dating. He actually enjoyed it more than I thought!

7) I have a horrible bad habit- picking my lip. It is gross and I wish I had never started. Jeremy has been working hard to get me to stop. It is fairly embarassing and so it might help me stop by confessing on here

Okay- I tag: Robyn, Kenan, and Andy!

3 comments:

robyn L. said...

Woo-hoo! Thanks, Tracy! Now I have something to write about! :)

robyn L. said...

Ok I have written and tagged:

http://pocoyayo.blogspot.com/2008/10/tag-promptuesday-28.html

I bent the rules a little--only tagged four people. ;)

Lauren said...

Yay! you did it! Can't wait to see you in a few days! :)