Thursday, January 15, 2009

"Tracy. Come back to the blogosphere!"

Thanks Amy! I needed that- ummmmm it has been over 2 months since I posted. Never thought that would happen. I took a much needed "break" from blogging that somehow turned into a long season away- from blogging and reading blogs. Wow, I have A LOT to catch up on.

So, as our fireplace runs, the snow falls down in the yard, Joshua sleeps on the couch, my eyes adjust to new contacts, and my body craves another cup of coffee . . . let me rejoin my blogging friends and hopefully make a few people smile.

Here is the Joshua. 16 months old. Five full days of driving to Florida and back. Isn't he a ham?


2 comments:

Amy said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! :-D You make me happy!!!

Liz said...

HHHHHOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!!! I've been waiting for you. Love you!