Friday, October 26, 2007

Family Photo


A few weeks ago, a friend from church took some family shots of Jeremy, Joshua, and I at the Lion's Bridge near our apartment. This was also where Jeremy proposed to me, so it was great to be back there with him and our son. We had a lot of fun, and the pictures turned out fantastic.

I've spent a lot of time thinking lately about us as a family, how quickly Joshua is growing up, and how much we are changing as a family. God has been doing some amazing things in both of us as parents and I really need to find time to slow down, reflect on what God is doing, and thank Him.

We really do have so much to be thankful for, and it is all because of what God has given us. All the glory to Him for what He is doing and will do in our family.

3 comments:

Erin said...

This is a great picture! :) Joshua is adorable. I can't wait to see him in person!

robyn L. said...

Beautiful family photo, Tracy! Is your church friend a pro photographer? They did a great job!

Anonymous said...

Tracy! Oh my Gosh time flies. Beautiful family!!!!