Sunday, November 25, 2007

Christmas Shopping?


So, I know most people are super organized and have already made lists for shopping. They have made a spreadsheet with the holiday budget and have created columns for wrapping and cards sent. "They" actually are few and far between. Anyone like me- I am just realizing that Christmas is less than a month away . . . hmmmm.

I do have my Christmas tree up! Jeremy and I invested in a fake one from Target this year. The past few years I have loved the smell of a fresh tree in my home, but with little Joshua and planning for future additions to the family, an artificial tree seemed the best choice (and a good way to save a bit of money each year).

Enough about Christmas, I'm addicted to this site by FlyLady. Check it out. It is hillarious- I joined and I'm loving it.

Also, here is a cute picture of Joshua . . .

6 comments:

Courtney said...

Hey - don't knock the spreadsheet! :) Seriously, it is the ONLY way I keep sane during this time of year. I'm halfway done (sigh) I had hoped to be done with the shopping by now.

Tracy said...

No! I'm not knocking it- I am jealous of it . . . one day I'll get there. . . keep it up and give me any tips you can- clearly I need all the help I can get! Love you!

Anonymous said...

He's so cute! I'm definitely a want to be organized person. I respect that too!!!

robyn L. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
robyn L. said...

Tracy, you have a beautiful child. I *love* this photo of him.

About Christmas shopping--I was just telling my sister how frustrating it is to *know* what I want to get people but not be able to afford the gifts! Maybe I'll write everyone nice cards telling them what I would have gotten them if I had money! Ha ha!

Rachel Schell said...

what a cute little boy! I'm also just realizing that Christmas is a month away!! yikes!!