Tuesday, April 22, 2008

What's New?

Well, many things, but here are a few:

1. I went to the dentist yesterday. Apparently my teeth are great and my gums are terrible. I have to go back tomorrow and get a serious cleaning. Pray for me that I won't pass out from the pain- yes, I said pain from a cleaning. My gums are that bad.

2. My great friend Robyn is moving next door- literally! We lived together in Fredericksburg and she kept me sane. She moves this weekend to my apartment complex and I can't wait to hang out with her- and Joshua is excited about this too!

3. Joshua's favorite thing to do now is to stand up. He especially enjoys climbing on anyone or anything on the floor. His calf muscles are defined and it cracks me up to watch his face every time he gets up.

4. My Mary Kay business is so much more fun than I imagined. Yes, I said Mary Kay. I've been a consultant now for almost 3 months and I LOVE IT! I get to pamper women, minister to them, and give Jeremy and Joshua good bonding time while I'm out with the girls.

5. I'm almost finished Knowing God. This is the longest it has taken me to read a book in a long time. I love it and I may read it again. I know the Lord has more to teach me, and I'm thirsting for knowledge of him pretty hard core now.

6. We move to Boone, NC in just 2 months! We have a house to rent, friends to welcome us, students at A.S.U. that are excited about us coming, churches to visit, packing and unpacking to do, and a whole lot of outdoor adventure on the Parkway waiting for us!

No comments: