Friday, July 18, 2008

Family shot, new website, the PART, and a question






Here is our family shot in our new backyard in Boone. Jeremy's mom took it the week we moved here. Isn't Joshua getting so big!

Jeremy has been working on the new ASU IV website- he even has a link for alumni now to stay in touch. A few weekends ago, we got to attend a ASU IV reunion with the classes of 1976-1983. It was so amazing to listen to their stories about the IV Chapter almost 30 years ago. We felt so privileged to be there, and we want to make that happen for all the classes in the coming years.

Alright all my piedmont triad locals. Have you read up on the PART yet? Lisa took it to Boone last weekend to see us and go to the Highland Games. It was a great visit and I could not believe how cheap it was for her to take the PART bus here- all of those who are going green- this is a great way to travel.

So, here is my question. I'm thinking of planting some herbs for the kitchen (I don't have a green thumb- it's more like killer red). What is a good way to plant things like mint and basil in a way that I can take them with me when we move again? What supplies do I need? What advice do you have? I tried researching on-line and I'm thinking it would just be better to ask ya'll!

7 comments:

robyn L. said...

Kendal's parents gave me one of these. I haven't used it yet. :) I'm sure you can find something similar Or, I could even send you mine!

robyn L. said...

Here's one I found at Target. If you Google "indoor herb garden", you'll come up with lots of results.

Erin said...

I wish I could help, but my expertise seems to be weeds! :(

Anonymous said...

I love this picture! I'll ask my hubby about the herbs...he's into that stuff...

Lauren said...

I've been checking everyday for an update...hope you all are doing great! We miss you!

SJ said...

I love your hair! You guys look great. So excited for you being in Boone... and JEALOUS. :) What I wouldn't give for a little time up there. I love you!!!

Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can phrase that I approve of with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is quiet a suspect as you did in the decrease publication of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=ulead photo express 6.0 ?
I noticed the utter you suffer with not used. Or you use the dark methods of helping of the resource. I take a week and do necheg